ScotHELD, the Scottish Higher Education Learning Developers, is the professional network for learner developers across Scottish Higher Education institutions. Our focus is on understanding, exploring and enhancing the university student experience.
Our primary activities are:
- Hosting twice-yearly meetings to share research and developments in our practice
- Publishing a blog on developments in research and practice
- Providing nation-wide peer mentoring and developmental opportunity
- Acting as the central voice of Learner Developers in Scotland
- Go to https://www.scotelas.org/about-us to fill in the membership form.
- The Secretary will get in touch with you to arrange an invoice for institutional or individual membership. If you’re an international member, the Secretary will check your home association membership.
- Membership will be renewed each year.